|In stock (2)
Our Kenro Fleur wedding albums have a classic white cover with a simple, elegant design in silver blocking. Featuring the word ‘wedding’ and a small silver heart in a graceful handwritten style, this timeless wedding album makes an ideal tasteful gift, either for the happy couple or for friends and family to remember the special day.
Boasting a commemorative page to record the details of the event, this book bound album is available in both a memo album and traditional formats. The memo format album stores up to 200 6x4" / 10x15cm photographs and has a discreet writing area next to each photo. The traditional format boasts 60 white photoboard pages interleaved with tissue.
1. MEMO FORMAT ALBUM – Each page holds 2 6x4" / 10x15cm photographs with memo writing space next to each picture.
2. TRADITIONAL FORMAT ALBUM - 60 white photoboard pages interleaved with tissue for optimal versatility.
3. CLASSIC WEDDING DESIGN – This album has a classic white cover with a simple, elegant design in silver blocking, featuring the word ‘wedding’ and a small silver heart in a graceful handwritten style.
4. COMMEMORATIVE PAGE – The Kenro Fleur wedding album features a commemorative page at the front to record all the most important details of the special day.
5. EXTENSIVE RANGE – This album is part of the Kenro Wedding series, which contains albums in traditional, memo and self-adhesive format, in a wide range of designs, and for a variety of photo sizes and capacities.