Rolleiflex 3.5T (KBT1) 120 Twin Lens Reflex, Grey, with accessories
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
The venerable and totally classic Rolleiflex T camera is a series of medium format twin lens reflex film cameras, manufactured by Franke & Heidecke in Braunschweig, Germany, and produced between 1958-76.
Interestingly, contrary to the widely held belief, the "T" designation does NOT come from the famous Tessar lenses fitted to these cameras, but simply from the first name of its creator: Théodore Uhl.
The Rolleiflex T was originally intended to fit between Rollei's budget Rolleicord models and their high-end, professional Rolleiflex F models, but the performance and results quality was so close to the F Series that the T Series quickly became Rollei's best-selling TLR cameras.
T-Series features include:
• interchangeable Waist level viewfinder
• Provision for built-in dual-range lightmeter
• Film transportation: winding lever, film marker in film chamber, exposure counter for exposures 1-12. Blank film pressure plate
• Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Oberkochen Tessar 3.5/75mm
• Finder lens: Carl Zeiss Heidosmat 2.8/75mm
• Both lenses have Bayonet 1 filter
Film: 120 roll for 12 exp. 6x6cm, 15exp 6x4.5cm, and also 35mm with optional Rolleikin adapter
Shutter: Synchro-Compur MXV, 1-1/500 +B, M and X-sync, self timer
This Model KBT1 of the Rolleiflex T 3.5 was produced between 1958-61 with either standard Black or the rarer Grey leather body covering